Friday, July 2, 2010

I WISH I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

SHIT. I'm so in love with these guys. Hell fucking cute, a well known men in the world and I'm not exaggerating here. (p/s: read this in slow motion mode, however in the romantic mood with a horny face) I love your movement. The kick, the jump, the courage that you shown in every match that I''ve been watching.
Ahhhh I'm being such a psycho asshole right now. You guys may sing this song for sure "Why you so obsessed with me?"
I wish I could be your gf! yeah, but I'm too broke to buy a ticket to your place and find a dictionary of your language. Please someone please help me google-ing as well since there is no way to find a dictionary with ARGENTINA words on them here or maybe. This might sounds bullshit but whatever. Hah I already know the answer for this! Straight look at the top of your page and that's it, IN YOUR DREAMS!

Messi (10)


Javier Pastora (23)


Heinze (6)

Yes, I am a big fan of Argentina. Hell yeah!

Finally, I dated him in my bloody 13 hours slept. heaheahea
We do look great together, don't we?


No comments:

Post a Comment